Monday, March 23, 2009

Waiting...Wating...then I'm gonna wait some more..`

It is now a proven fact that anything in the World takes 7-10 days to be processed!copy of wife's birth certificate? 7-10 days.. hear back on your financial aid for school? 7-10 days.. Everytime I go or call anywhere to get anything done I am told it is going to take 7-10 days. That is the honest truth. Well I finally got my unemplyment and will be on the government teet for awhile. Trying to get back in school and finish my associates degree in criminal justice, hopefully will hear back on my financial aid status this week, it's been 7-10 days! My sister and I started walking again today, I guess every little bit helps. Actually been so busy it has been hard to find time to post on my blog but will try and do a better job.

Keep in Touch

expressfootball@hotmail.com

Take Care,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment