Sunday, May 17, 2009

And It Begins...

Well after waiting for so long I am officially starting back to school this week. Hopefully 6 or 7 months from now I will finally be finishing my Associates degree in Criminal Justice. Also starting the F.B.I Citizen's Academy Thursday night. Looking forward to both of these new adventures. Will try and keep my blog updated as best as I can, but I can tell from my Political Science orientation I will be writing ALOT already..lol

Other than that not much else has been going on. Went to the Darlington Sprint Cup race last weekend and had a blast! This was about my 3rd or 4th time going and Darlington is always alot of fun!

Just wanted to drop a quick note to let everyone who cares what is going on. Feel free to email me at expressfootball@hotmail.com anytime!

Take Care,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment