Friday, January 16, 2009

Misc. Thoughts

Wow, what a dramatic rescue and happy ending yesterday with that plane crash! That pilot deserves some serious praise for that! When I fly again I hope he's the pilot! Man it's cold here this morning...23 last I saw. My mom lives in Wisconsin and emailed me yesterday and said there low was -41 with the wind chill! I guess we have it better than we know. Not much going on this week, looking forward to the weekend and relaxing and watching some football. May ride up to Lexington County and sit in with one of my dispatcher friends and check that place out, we'll see.

My NFL Picks for this weekend

Steelers- 24
Ravens-14

Cardinals- 31
Eagles- 21

Also have a friend from The Palmetto State Rivals Message Board who is trying to win a contest online, please go here and vote so she can win!

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=784031_49696282&=HP_all_PPIMEMAIL&isep=1&pbapi=1800262&pbvi=55804315

1 comment: