Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catching Up

Been kind of busy lately. School starts May 18th! I changed my criminal law clasds to Political Science 201. I will be taking that class online so I will be free on Thursday nights, as I have been selected to attend the F.B.I.'s citizens academy starting May 21st! I got the call the other day and am definitely looking forward to that! We are 1-4 in softball losing our last game 10-8, and then last night 17-15. We are doing good, just losing some close games! I am batting .650 now so trying to do my part. Working out is going good, going at least 4 times a week and really like the YMCA. What about that wreck at Talladega this weekend!!! Glad no one got hurt. Other than that just getting ready for school, bowling on Mondays and Thursdays and playing softball on Monday nights. I suck at bowling..lol I blowled a 213 one time and a 201 but only carry a 135 average, that game is aggravating!

Take Care,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment